Meet SeaVees (starting at $68), America’s original casual sneaker. California-born in‘64, the brand’s iconic styles in their heyday forged new trails across the globe and inside Playboy Magazine with their casual style and exceptional comfort.
Here’s why we love ‘em:
- Starting at $68
- Cotton poplin with cotton canvas lining for comfort
- Rugged suede upper and rubber outsole
- Choose from lots of new and classic textures
- Designed in Santa Barbara, CA
- 1% of proceeds donated to keeping California clean and golden
Don’t be fooled by their old school cool; SeaVees are workhorses. Whether you’re stomping around Brooklyn, LA or somewhere in between, they’ll fit nice and easy.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.