Summer’s officially here, which means it’s time to slip into some fresh kicks. At the top of our list is SeaVees (starting at $65), America’s original casual sneaker. California-born in‘64, the brand’s iconic styles in their heyday forged new trails across the globe — and inside Playboy Magazine — with their casual style and exceptional comfort.
Here’s why we love SeaVees:
- Starting at $65
- Cotton poplin with cotton canvas lining for comfort
- Rugged suede upper and rubber outsole
- Choose from lots of new and classic textures
- Designed in Santa Barbara, CA
- 1% of proceeds donated to keeping California clean and golden
Don’t be fooled by their old school cool; SeaVees are workhorses. Whether you’re stomping around Brooklyn, LA or somewhere in between this summer, they’ll fit nice and easy.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.