Handcrafted in Portugal — a country that knows a thing or two about wool and shoemaking—Baabuk’s handmade wool shoes ($110) are the perfect everyday sneaker. Each pair is built from a single piece of felted wool, meaning no seams and year-round temperature regulation for the ultimate in sockless comfort.
Why We Love Baabuk:
- Now $110
- Absorbs moisture inside shoe; evaporates it outside for dryness
- Regulates temp. (warm in winter and cool in summer)
- Naturally molds around your foot shape over time
- Anti-bacterial, water-repellent, and stain-repellent
- Seven times stronger than cotton and more flexible
Available in your choice of seven unique colorways for the shoe, sole, and laces, Baabuk’s versatile wool sneakers will carry you forward into 2017 anywhere and everywhere.
Explore the collection today and save over 20%.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.