Kelly Slater surfs. John Moore designs. Bring the two together and the result is Outerknown, a brand focused on sustainability, drawing inspiration from the salt life and producing apparel to some of the highest standards in the industry.
The Evolution Flight Jacket nails all of the classic lines and design cues of the flight jacket, and it’s made from Outerknown’s signature ECONYL twill, a durable nylon material made from reclaimed fishing nets. Plus, it’s 100% reversible.
Why we love it:
- Now: $245
- Made from 100% sustainable ECONYL twill
- Fully reversible jacket with hand pockets on both sides
- Zippered sunglass pockets at the sleeve with double pencil holder
- Zippered front closure with snap button storm flap
- 100% biodegradable, compostable and recyclable paper tag
No massive logos. No goofy tribal tattoo graphic tees. Slater’s Evolution Flight Jacket and the rest of the new spring line shatter expectations in all the right ways.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.