For their latest wallets, Ridge turned to polycarbonate — a battle-tested material used in the F-22 Raptor’s cockpit, prized for its next-level resilience against impact, scratches, and extreme temperatures.
Why we love them:
- Expandable track holds 1-12 cards
- Elastic cash strap for extra carry space
- Ultra-light polycarbonate metal: 1.6 oz.
- Slim front pocket profile to alleviate lower back pain
- Block RFID-skimming devices (wireless credit card and identity theft)
Shop the whole collection, which features four unique colorways, today. Here’s to traveling a little smarter, safer, and lighter.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.