When we think summer, we think water. And this year, whether we’re cliff-jumping into a quarry, soaking in hot springs, or getting pitted at the beach, we’ll be wearing a pair of United By Blue Boardshorts ($55).
They’re comfortable, quick-drying and come in a range of colors — all with enough style to keep you from getting turned away at the local cantina after taking a dip.
Here’s all the great features of UBB’s Boardshorts:
- Now: $55
- 4-way performance stretch fabric
- Ladder-lock flat drawstring closure for extra hold
- DWR finish sheds moisture and resists staining
- Back pocket with button closure and interior elastic key loop
- UBB removes one pound of trash from waterways per purchase
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.