After making shoes for over a century, Bata has learned a thing or two about making simple, stylish shoes, and—even better—they’re still family owned through it all. The Tennis Sneaker ($45) is a solid, dependable shoe first introduced in 1936 and now back in the 21st Century with the same clean lines, quality construction, and signature toe cap.
Why we love Bata’s Tennis Sneakers:
- Now: $45
- Breathable and comfortable cotton canvas upper
- Lined with cotton canvas for durability and structure
- Signature ridged toe cap and toe guard
- Durable and slip-resistant outsole
- Long-lasting metal eyelets
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.